The difference between air - type busway and compact busway
difference between air type busway and dense busway is as follows:
Different insulating medium: there is a certain gap between copper rows of air
bus slots, that is to say, the insulation between copper rows mainly depends on
air. The insulating medium between copper rows of intensive bus slots (also
known as closed bus slots in many regions) is organic insulating material.
2. appearance is different: air bus groove is to belong to up and down general
thick, and intensive bus groove is in joint place, can become big, individual
feeling resembles big head.
3. different USES: better dampproof effect of air, used in humid environment like
shaft; Dense bus slot current is relatively large, used in the main lines such
as connecting bus.
4. differences in heat dissipation: the heat dissipation of air type mainly relies
on the convection of air in the tank and outside to transmit heat, and the
efficiency of heat dissipation is relatively low.
5. different prices: cost and other reasons, the intensive price is a little
6. different protection levels: the protection level of the closed buduct is
high, generally up to IP68.
7. safety difference: air type bus duct can accidentally have foreign matter
falling into the slot, which will affect normal operation, while the intensive
is not worried, because it is completely closed.
8. chimney effect: in case of fire, there will be chimney effect in air bus duct.
Intensive does not.